Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is not currently under review by another publication.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Permission has been obtained from the copyright holder and the author(s) of figures, tables, animations or text quotations for copyrighted works (including websites) included in the paper.
- Make sure you attach a single pdf file for your submission (other files may be requested later, on acceptance).
- Please take a look at the list of Editors at http://inmabb.criba.edu.ar/revuma/revuma.php?p=board and if possible, suggest one of them to handle your submission. Your suggestion should appear below in the "Comments for the Editor".
- The corresponding author has notified the co-authors of the existence and the terms of this submission.
- The authors take full responsibility for the originality of the submitted work.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The Journal may retract the paper after publication if clear evidence is found that the findings are unreliable as a result of misconduct or honest error.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.